Friday, November 18, 2011

Hiding Cat

Every time I walked this summer I would see a cat slinking across the walkway and dissapear into the undergrowth. I figured that someday I would be able to capture the cat hiding in the bush. During my last weekend walk, it happened again and I followed the cat into its hiding place.  I was able to capture a few shots, this was the best.  He/she was trying to hide in the twigs and fallen leaves.  I was still able to get a good shot, if not for the twig in front of the mouth.  My skills are not refined enough to be able to remove it without making the shot look wrong.....so I left it in, that is the way it was shot...so be it..  A bit of OnOne touch up and there you have it.  (November 2011)...(This is about 1/3 of the frame)

No comments:

Post a Comment