Saturday, May 30, 2015

Foggy Tracks

It started out as a beautiful sunny day.  A great day for a drive.  As I was travelling north-bound I noticed heavy dark clouds to the north of me, so I headed up the road to try to get some photos of the clouds.  Well, I missed them.  They were over me in a flash, I turned west towards the west along one of the side roads.  Before long the rain was falling so hard, I had to stop because I could not see the road.  As the rain eased up, I continued west for a bit more  then I turned to head back.  As I crossed these tracks I notice a strange thing.  The tracks were covered in fog.

The sun was now out again and it was very warm.  I guess the coolness of the rain on the hot rail bed condensed into fog.

This is what it looked like.  (May 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment