Monday, July 27, 2015

Piglet

What would morning coffee and a treat be if you did not bring along you favourite pet..??

I was having a nice coffee and a bagel, today, as I watch a couple approaching the patio area.  I did not recognise the type of "dog" they were walking with, so I waited until they got closer.  It turns out it was not a dog but a 4 year old pet pig named Daisy....I think.....I was too surprised as she was introduced around the tables.

I asked if I could take some photos and they gladly accepted.  The hard part was keeping Daisy still as there were so many new scents.

Out of 12 shots this was the best where there was no pant legs, chair legs etc.....just some shadowed areas.

I really have to sign up with On1 to get lessons with using the "magic Eraser Tool".....anyone want to offer...????   I managed to get the worst part done, but the rough hair eluded me.

Daisey was the cutest and friendliest animal I have every run into.....and I hope to see her again soon.

The pink at the bottom right is her halter leash.

Everyone give Daisy a snuggle........and enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment